The Worship Leader Coaching Seminar is a tailor-made intensive 6 – 15 hour training programme.
The objective is to train praise and worship leaders and their team, the band and other supporting departments to become more effective in ministry.
The course is geared towards teaching, encouraging and motivating the team in subjects such as:
• Effective use of resources
• Working as a team
• Group dynamics
• Embracing prayer and the purpose of the Holy Spirit.
Some of the topics included are:
DIGGING A FOUNDATION
• The PURPOSE of singing (What is in a song) – Deut. 31:19-22
• Why do we PLAY musical instruments (Artistic music v Spirit-led music) – 2 Kings 3:15 – Pt1
• Being consecrated unto the Lord – The tribe of Levi
• Man was born to worship – The mind, the body, the spirit and the energy
• A GLOSSARY of Worship and Praise (Thanksgiving, exalt, bless…)
COMMUNICATION IN WORSHIP
• Music – a medium of communication (ATTRACT God’s presence don’t DISTRACT)
• Microphones, mic stands, speakers and monitors
• The voice of GESTURES and POSTURES – Body language (5 reasons why you should smile)
• Skills and Techniques (Giving clear, timely and concise directions)
• The ART of teaching new songs (Common blunders and how to avoid these)
THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF POWERFUL, EFFECTIVE WORSHIP LEADING
WHAT EVERY CHURCH MUSICIAN SHOULD KNOW
KNOWING AND FOLLOWING YOUR PASTOR’S HEART